5 Face Care Tips For Dehydrated Skin
I would like to share with you 5 face care tips for dehydrated skin, so basically about how I keep my skin nice and hydrated.
Before we start I must admit that I’ve had a lot of troubles with Acne in the past 8 months, and I’m actually still on “Acne medication” to get my skin totally fixed. But while being on this kind of medication I’ve had to moisturise my skin “A LOT”! as it gets super dry, especially my lips.
One of the first things I’ve noticed was that the less foundation I used the better.. Duuuh!! But okay honestly my doctor said it wouldn’t do any difference as my problem comes from the inside of my body, meaning: hormones! and it’s kinda genetic.
But okay I have tried different kinds of products to moisturise my skin but of course these pills are super heavy on my body and skin so no matter what I’ve done and how much cream I’ve put on my face, it still was and is super dry.
One of my friends who went through the same problem with her skin said she used “Beaute Pacifique Overnight Mask” which helped her a lot. So she gave me some and indeed it has helped sooo much aswell! My skin is actually getting more hydrated now and I do not look like a dry raisin anymore.
Unfortunately the bottle is empty now, but I’ve been lucky enough to receive “Clinique Moisture Surge” products, which are especially developed to hydrate and moisturise your skin. So below the photo I will give you my 5 face care tips on how to use the specific products as shown on the picture.
So here are my 5 face care tips for hydrating your skin
5 Face Care Tips
1. Cleanse your skin every night and morning
Remove your makeup and clean your face every night and morning. Even though it’s a pain in the ass to do so, then honestly set the time to do it. I think the hardest part is to get it into your routine but when you have it as part of your morning and evening routine I promise you that you will see results. If you are not happy with using different kinds of expensive products then just clean your face with water, I use “Nivea Miccellar Water” as it is super sensitive and does not hurt my skin.
2. Clinique Moisture Surge Hydrating Supercharged Concentrate Gel
Use “Clinique Moisture Surge Hydrating Supercharged Concentrate Gel”, morning and evening. highly effective moisturizer in a gel that instantly extinguishes the thirst in the dehydrated skin and keeps the skin moisturized for 24 hours.
3. Moisture Surge Face Spray Thirsty Skin Relief
Use “Moisture Surge Face Spray Thirsty Skin Relief” to give a refreshing look to your skin. Bring the refreshing face spray along the day and turn off the thirst of the skin. Bursting with moisture and aloe vera. But completely without oil. Gives skin moisture and restores moisture balance. Refreshes immediately and keeps the skin soft and comfortable throughout the day.
How to apply:
- Keep it 10-12″ from the face. Close your eyes and press a light spray over the face.
- Use it with your daily moisturizer, under or over makeup, as well as when the skin feels dry and dehydrated.
- Avoid spraying in the eyes.
4. Moisture Surge 72-Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator
This “Moisture Surge 72-Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator” is a Universal formula which can be used when the skin needs extra moisture, under or over makeup or as a 5-minute mask.
5. Moisture Surge Overnight Mask
This “Moisture Surge Overnight Mask”, which just by the name kinda describes itself. By using this mask overnight you will wake up to a soft and well-soaked skin ready for a new day to kick ass in. Moisture Surge Overnight Mask calms the skin and provides optimal moisture balance. Use it after your daily routine system every night, or as needed.
5 reasons why I like the Clinique Moisturise Surge serie products;
- All of these products are allergy tested, which is very important for me, because as I’ve mentioned before my skin is really sensitive and I deal with a lot of allergies.
- The produts are also Oil free, which is very good especially if you are dealing with a lot of acne skin – it’s simply to avoid adding more oil to the skin.
- You don’t have to use all of the products, it’s enough with just combining them into your routine system or just using the one that fits you the best to give extra hydration for your skin.
- Clinique Moisure Surge products are especially for hydrating your skin, nothing else, that is in my eyes a great concept!
- This moisturise surge serie is for all skin types, which makes it super easy and not complicated to choose from.
I hope you liked this 5 face care tips for dehydrated skin post and maybe got inspired to use some of these products if you are also dealing with a dehydrated skin or as me acne problems. If you want to know more of how I make my makeup last all day long – read my post; “Makeup That last All Day long!”
Hugs & Kisses